top of page

Resident Return Visas

A resident return visa (RRV)  allows you to travel overseas and return to Australia as a permanent resident.


If the travel facility on your permanent visa has expired you should ensure you have an RRV prior to travelling overseas.


If you can meet the residence requirement of having spent a period totalling two years in the last five yars in Australia as either an Australian permanent resident or citizen, then the process is straightforward to obtain an RRV.


If you are unable to meet the residence requirements you may be eligible to proceed with an RRV application on the basis of demonstrating substantial business, cultural, employment or personal ties of benefit to Australia.


We can assess your eligibility and guide you through the options which best suit your circumstances.

Reach out to SCA Connect for your visa needs today

SCA Connect helps people across Australia’s biggest cities, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide. We help employers and individuals alike, with advice based on the most current legislation.

We’re passionate about helping you succeed. To learn more about your visa options or discuss how SCA Connect can assist you, please contact us and embark on your migration journey with the support of an experienced registered agent.



bottom of page