1280 invitations were issued in this round. Applicants with a points score of 60 received invitations, with the exception of the occupations subject to pro-rata arrangements.
These occupations are:
• Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers
• Electronics Engineers
• Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers
• Other Engineering Professionals
• ICT Business and System Analysts
• Software and Applications Programmers
• Computer Network Professionals
Whilst Electronics Engineers remain subject to pro-rata. Invites were issued at 60 points with the EOI cut off date of 7/11/2016.
Whilst the point score for ICT Business and Systems Analyst is 65, the trend is approximately an 6-7 month wait to receive an invitation.
The cut off score for the Accountants, Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers and Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers was 70 in this round, with approximately a 6 month wait for Accountants.