Changes to VETASSESS Priority Processing
Vetassess has advised from 31st July 2023, their priority processing service will change. The reason for the change is so that applicants with an urgent need will receive priority, even when the small number of priority processing places available daily have been filled.
Once places are allocated to those with an urgent need, any remaining slots will be offered to other applicants in the queue on a first-come-first-served basis. Urgent reasons for an applicant to apply for Priority Processing are:
1. Applicants have received an invitation from the Department of Home Affairs or an Australian state or territory government, which has an expiry date
2. Applicants current visa expires within eight weeks and they are unable to obtain another visa
3. Applicants are turning 33, 40 or 45 within eight weeks
4. Applicants English test result (IELTS or PTE) expires within eight weeks
5. Applicants Partner Skills Assessment or English test result expires within eight weeks.
This is a welcome change, given the current processing time, delays, and difficulty securing a priority processing place.
For further assistance, please contact one of our Registered Migration Agents today.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is of a general nature only and does not constitute immigration advice. For more detailed and case-specific information or advice, please get in touch with SCA Connect.