NSW State Sponsorship Program opens
The NSW state sponsorship program is now open.
NSW have changed their approach and will now focus on priority sectors rather than skilled occupations lists. High ranking EOs submitted in non-priority sectors may still be considered.
The priority sectors include:
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT0
To be considered for NSW state nomination, you must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Meet visa requirements as outlined by the Department of Home Affairs
- Hold a valid skills assessment for the nominated occupation
- Must be residing in NSW and have continuously resided in NSW for a minimum period of six months, or
- Currently residing offshore and have continuously resided offshore for a minimum period of six months.
NSW nomination is exceptionally competitive.
To review your visa options, book a consultation with one of our Registered Migration Agents.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is of a general nature only and does not constitute immigration advice. For more detailed and case-specific information or advice, please get in touch with SCA Connect.