South Australia State Sponsorship
The 2022-2023 state sponsorship program for South Australia is open. It is an expansive occupation list, with over 470 occupations.
South Australia is prioritising migrants with the following skills and experience:
- In-demand industries, including, Health, ICT, Education, Engineering, Agribusiness and Trades
- Migrants who can bring their skills to growing sectors such as Hi-tech/Digital, Health and Life Sciences, Green Energy, Defence, Space and Cyber Security.
South Australia has six streams. Below is a brief outline of each stream. In addition to the below, there are specific occupation lists for each stream and detailed requirements.
(1) South Australian Graduates - applicants must have completed a qualification at a South Australian higher education requirement that meets specific eligibility requirements.
(2) Working in South Australia - applicants must be currently living in South Australia and working in a job that is related to their nominated occupation.
(3) Outer Regional South Australia - applicants must have worked for the past 6 months in Outer Regional South Australia in any job.
(4) Long-Term Residents - applicants must be currently working for the past 6 months in South Australia in any Skilled Level 1- 4 Carer and Aide occupation and have at least 12 months work experience in South Australia over the past three years in one of the Carer and Aide occupations (Skill Level 1-4).
(5) Highly Skilled and Talented - requires specific earnings and experience in senior or executive roles in high skilled jobs.
(6) Offshore Stream - applicants must be outside Australia. South Australia assesses candidates on merits based on employment experience and field of skilled employment, English language ability and EOI points.
To understand your visa options and eligibility for state sponsorship, arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents today.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is of a general nature only and does not constitute immigration advice. For more detailed and case-specific information or advice, please contact SCA Connect.