top of page
  • Jenny Murphy MARN 0852535

What to do about your Australian visa if your relationship with your Australian partner ends

If you have lodged a visa application under partner migration and your relationship with your partner ends, seeking advice regarding your visa status and options is important. It is important you understand your options and obligations following the end of your relationship.

Here at SCA Connect, our Registered Migration Agents specialise in family migration. The steps you need to take will depend on your visa status and individual circumstances.

Speak to one of our Registered Migration Agents so we can assist you in navigating this process.

Disclaimer: The information provided herein is of a general nature only and does not constitute immigration advice. For more detailed and case-specific information or advice, please contact SCA Connect.

12 views0 comments


Featured Posts
bottom of page